Radiology Information Analyst
Primarily virtual but some onsite is required throughout the year. Interviews, orientation and initial training (up to months or more if needed) will be completed onsite in Winston Salem. Applicant must live within 50 miles of Winston Salem; have reliable transportation for any onsite requirements, and access to high-speed internet service.
8a – 5p Monday – Friday
Rotating call schedule
Total hours per week = 40
This is a full-time position with benefits.
This position is responsible for troubleshooting, support, and problem resolution to all end-users including radiologists and technologists.
Responsibilities also include utilizing Helpdesk software to record, track and monitor work issues as needed. Knowledge of HL7, DICOM, and SQL databases is preferred. Understanding clinical workflow and excellent communication skills are critical requirements.
- High school diploma required, Associate degree preferred.
- Minimum five years imaging experience or similar medical/healthcare IT experience
- Knowledge of working with Windows Desktop Operating Systems,
- MS Office Application Suite, and MS Outlook
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to be a supportive team member
$19.24 – $27.65 per hour. Starting pay depends on experience.